ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC) Circuit Analysis Continued
ASUS uses the Realtek ALC1220 for 120dB SNR audio output as well as two amplifiers, the Texas Instruments OPA1688A and RC45801. One of the amplifiers works to amplify voltage and the other works as a buffer according to ASUS. Audio isolation and Gold Nichicon capacitors are used to improve audio quality.
Intel's i219v PHY is used with the integrated MAC to produce 1Gbit Intel LAN, and LAN Guard is used to protect the port from ESD. WIFI is produced by the Realtek RTL8822BE which offers 867Mbps of throughput and is part of the new Wave 2 controllers.
The ASMedia ASM3142 produces the two rear USB 3.1 type-A ports. We also found a clock generator, the 6V4153, which is used to enhance BCLK overclocking margins.
The chip labeled AURA is used to provide RGB LED capabilities. The main SuperIO is the nuvoTon NCT6793D, which provides monitoring, fan control, and PS/2 on the rear IO.
A custom TPU chip is used to enhance overclocking capabilities. The ASMedia, ASM1442K level shifter, is used to provide the HDMI port on the rear IO.
The ASMedia ASM1480 chips switch x8 from the top x16 slot to the second x16 slot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC) Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC) Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC) Circuit Analysis]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]