Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA III SSD
The 860 EVO is packaged in an attractive black and orange themed box. There is an image of the enclosed drive on the front. The drives capacity, V-NAND and SATA interface are advertised here.
The rear of the packaging advertises the drive's 5-year limited warranty.
Included with the drive is a printed installation guide.
The top and sides of the enclosure is made cast aluminum.
The bottom of the enclosure is formed from sheet aluminum. There is a manufacturers' label that lists the particulars of the SSD.
The enclosure is held together with three pentalobe screws, two of which are located under the label on the back of the enclosure. The small PCB is held in position by two locator pins.
This side of the PCB houses a Samsung MJX controller, a 1GB DDR4 DRAM cache package and one of two 512GB V-NAND packages.
This side of the PCB houses one of two 512GB V-NAND packages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil's]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CDM & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (OS) - Vantage, PCMark 7, PCMark 8 & More]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - IOPS, Response & Transfers]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 9 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]