The Package and Contents
Under the recently purchased Winfast name that Foxconn now own, we have what they call their motherboard line up. This can be seen extremely easily on the box, as you can see below. Apart from this and the model number, there isn't a lot of information on the front of the box.
Turning the box over we can see listed some of the "Super Technology" that is used throughout the motherboard. Because the box is quite simple they can use the same board throughout a large motherboard line up, without having to design and manufacture new boxes for every motherboard, which means Foxconn help keep the price down.
Opening up the box we don't have a lot included - since the motherboard was quite an early sample the driver CD included is on your standard run of the mill blank CD. Apart from this we have an IDE cable, floppy cable, SATA cable, IO plate and molex to SATA power connector. Just the basics but enough to get you started.
The motherboard also features onboard video and this particular model offers TV Out. Below is the adapter that plugs into your motherboard and offers S-Video TV out functionality thanks to the power of the HTPC based nVidia chipset.
The motherboard package is quite light but with Foxconn's focus being on cheap yet good quality motherboards, we can't expect bucket loads of extras that we probably won't use anyway.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Package and Contents]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - CPU Overclocking]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions