Hardware & Documentation
All of the hardware comes individually packed, just to make life a bit easier There are HDD screws if the pins in the trays are not secure enough for you, eight fan screws, and 6/32 screws for the motherboard and PSU mounting At the bottom, we see the extra standoff, eight long fan screws, rubber grommets to use with the HDD screws, and a set of eight M3 screws for mounting 25" drives
Behind the steel wire cover in the chassis is a set of three Velcro straps to help with wire management there, but Corsair also provides another pair to help bundle wires at the PSU, or to keep the GPU power leads tidy on the inside of the case For spots where wires need to be secured to the motherboard tray, we also received six zip-ties for such instances
Outside of the chassis, you will find the manual floating around inside of the box The manual shows how to open the chassis, where to install the components, and a few additional things, but it is missing a parts list The smaller insert was found inside of the manual and covers all things that Corsair will guarantee for the period of two-years with all Obsidian cases
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Obsidian 500D]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit