Packaging and a Closer Look
The 12TB capacity shares much of its design with the previous 10 and 8TB helium solutions. The sticker covers model and serial numbers along with firmware and capacity notes.
The connection side of the drive has no issues with alignment for trays or caddies as the data and power connections are correctly placed.
The bottom of the drive is mostly flat with the pcb housed to the left.
Removing the pcb, we have the sealed connections for the heads and spindle motor.
The pcb hasn't changed at all for the 12TB model, we still have the smooth driver and avago controllers along with the 256MB cache between them.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Top 10 premium games of 2018 in revenue
- Path of Exile 2019 roadmap detailed
- Microsoft calls Project xCloud its 'Netflix for games'
- Blizzard hiring 17 devs for new Diablo game
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media