Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the white box of hardware, we first grabbed the major components for mounting the GKC3 to an Intel motherboard. On the left are the pair of top braces, to which the cross-bar on the right is mounted. To add rigidity, there is a thick steel backplate with rubber pads to isolate it from the motherboard.
In the back, we see the standard Intel standoffs which secure the backplate and have the brackets screwed into them with the four screws to the right. The shorter standoffs go into the socket bracket of LGA2011 motherboards and server the same purpose. In the front row, we see the wrench to use with the two mounting screws to the right of it, with the hex-heads on top of them.
We also found things like the LGA775 preload spacer, the packet of thermal paste, and a set of white washers to use with the standard Intel standoffs, to protect the top of the motherboard. Scythe also ships a #2 Phillips screwdriver. It is long enough to use on all of the hardware, even when it comes to mounting the cooler to the rest of the hardware, although it is stubby in the handle department, so it can fit in the box.
Scythe also sent along the AM4 mounting hardware. It is unclear if these are given away to those who can show proof of purchase to Scythe and get these handed out, but we do know they are for sale. We see a set of four screws, some plastic standoffs, and chromed top braces. To mount the cooler to this, you will use the black cross-bar that comes in the box.
The guide starts with precautionary statements and moves right into a list of all the parts and pieces you should have with the purchase. There is a reminder to remove the protective film, an indication of air flow directionality, and then offers step-by-step instructions of how the hardware can be used with various socket types.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Dark Souls Remastered leaked images, Solaire amiibo spotted
- Possible new Fornite maps photographed at GDC 2018
- Metro Exodus will rock NVIDIA RTX real-time raytracing tech
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit