Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the white box of hardware, we first grabbed the major components for mounting the GKC3 to an Intel motherboard. On the left are the pair of top braces, to which the cross-bar on the right is mounted. To add rigidity, there is a thick steel backplate with rubber pads to isolate it from the motherboard.
In the back, we see the standard Intel standoffs which secure the backplate and have the brackets screwed into them with the four screws to the right. The shorter standoffs go into the socket bracket of LGA2011 motherboards and server the same purpose. In the front row, we see the wrench to use with the two mounting screws to the right of it, with the hex-heads on top of them.
We also found things like the LGA775 preload spacer, the packet of thermal paste, and a set of white washers to use with the standard Intel standoffs, to protect the top of the motherboard. Scythe also ships a #2 Phillips screwdriver. It is long enough to use on all of the hardware, even when it comes to mounting the cooler to the rest of the hardware, although it is stubby in the handle department, so it can fit in the box.
Scythe also sent along the AM4 mounting hardware. It is unclear if these are given away to those who can show proof of purchase to Scythe and get these handed out, but we do know they are for sale. We see a set of four screws, some plastic standoffs, and chromed top braces. To mount the cooler to this, you will use the black cross-bar that comes in the box.
The guide starts with precautionary statements and moves right into a list of all the parts and pieces you should have with the purchase. There is a reminder to remove the protective film, an indication of air flow directionality, and then offers step-by-step instructions of how the hardware can be used with various socket types.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jump Force Collectors Edition costs $260, pre-order bonuses
- Square Enix showcase 10 minutes of LEFT ALIVE gameplay
- Possible Diablo animated series in development with Netflix
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay, Corrupted Monk Boss
- Officially licenced wireless GameCube controllers announced
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam