Using flat black on the cardboard, the front panel has an air of mystery, as it shows bright clouds and the silhouette of a Kama armed killer. With a notation to the LGA115X compatibility and the name in gold to the right, there is not much room left, so the image of the cooler is quite small. Compatibility also makes the front panel, where you can quickly check if it suits your needs.
The name and type of the product are shown at the top of this side panel, whereas the rest is used to discuss some of the features. Things like the Hyper Precision Mounting System, the Top-Blow Fan, the X-Structure design, and the use of a GlideStream 140 PWM fan are all covered in some detail.
The back of the packaging is full of information. At the top, we are offered the logo, company addresses, as well as support address, along with the UPC codes for Japan and the US. The yellow section describes the two-year warranty, and at the bottom are safety notices, and cautions to read before using the GKC3.
The last side of the box covers all of the technical aspects of the GKC3 cooler. Four renderings show the dimensions and space required to use it, while a chart at the bottom covers the specifications in full, with six languages presented.
Inside of the box, there is a layering of cardboard under the cooler. First on the table is the hardware box, which has a thin layer of dense foam on top of it. A three-piece support system, also made of cardboard, keep the Grand Kama Cross 3 in place, while the top of it is exposed, and covered only with the lid of the box. However, this GKC3 arrived in perfect condition, ready to be put under the spotlight.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new game service is like Game Pass
- Sekiro mod engine paves the way for expansive mods
- Sean Murray gives rare talk on No Man's Sky's triumphs, woes
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced