Secretlab gaming chairs have always been inspired by car racing seats with the new TITAN NAPA the epitome of Secretlab's eye for design and comfort. The company says that their chairs are designed to "confirm to the human body shape in order to provide advanced lateral support and weight distribution. We apply the same concept to accommodate long hours of usage in front of the computer".
The higher-end TITAN gaming chairs have a thicker layer of cold-cure foam that provides the ultimate in cushioning and support, where Secretlab can handle up to 130kg on the TITAN NAPA, all while being uber-comfortable.
Secretlab has made some tweaks to the armrests that really do provide a better experience, with a slight concave down its length that feels better on the arm. They're beyond adjustable as well, where you can move the armrest left, right, angled left, angled right, front, backwards, up, down. Awesome.
Even the mirror finish to the button on the side is a really, really slick touch.
Want to lay down on your new Secretlab TITAN NAPA? Sure. The company has a full-length backrest recline that lets you even lay down in the chair. Secretlab even says it's the perfect way to take a nap, or watch some videos laying down. The TITAN NAPA backrest is taller and wider, so even taller gamers can still lay down fully on the chair.
- Secretlab Napa leather seating surface and precisely cut cold-cure foam
- New four-directional soft PU-coated armrest-now wider with improved surface material for more comfort
- Upgraded Class 4 hydraulic piston to suit greater height range
- Integrated lumbar adjustment system
- Adjustbale full-length backrest recline
- Multi-functional tilt mechanism
- Sturdy 70cm diameter aluminium base with XL PU casters
- Free velour head pillow included
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit