Specifications of the ASUS K8N-DL
Supports 1 or 2 AMD Opteron 1xx, 2xx 4xx or 8xx Series (2Ghz HT)
Supports Single AMD Athlon 64 FX 51 Processor
Supports AMD Opteron Dual Core CPU Series
nVidia nForce 4 Professional
Single Chip nForce 4 Professional
2Ghz HT Link to CPU's onboard Northbridge.
6 DDR SDRAM 186pin DIMM Sockets
Supports DDR-266/333/400Mhz ECC Registered DIMMS only
64/128Bit Dual Channel
Supports up to 16GB Total Memory
200Mhz Internal CPU to Memory Controller
2Ghz CPU HT link to External Northbridge
Hyper Transport Technology
1 PCI Express x16
1 PCI Express x1
2 Parallel ATA port supporting 4 IDE Drives
8 Serial ATA ports
1 Gigabit Ethernet Port
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
10 USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear accessible,
1 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
2 SPDIF Ports
1 Firewire-400 Port
6 Stereo Audio Ports
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit