ASUS is the name on just about every enthusiast's wish list of motherboards. Of late, there is hardly a chipset out that ASUS hasn't managed to make a board for, and with its premium line for the ultimate in PC power, you would be hard pressed to look past an ASUS motherboard - but what about servers?
Something where stability and reliability is needed more than extreme overclocking and tweaking. ASUS has delved into this market for both Intel and AMD.
We have already taken a look at one of ASUS's Xeon based boards in the past, now its time to start looking at something for the AMD sector, based on the latest chipset to support the AMD Opteron CPU's, the nForce 4 Professional.
Today we are fortunate enough to take a look at the ASUS K8N-DL along with two AMD Opteron 251 based CPU's. How will this platform compare to that of the nForce Ultra for the desktop with the AMD Athlon 4000+? Let's find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer making Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite arcade sticks
- Windows 10 Pro for just $12.41, Office 2016 Pro only $28.10
- Gorilla Glass 6 engineered to 'survive multiple drops'
- Twitter had 115 billion impressions for the World Cup
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit