SuperMicro's BIOS on the C7Z370-CG-IW is using SuperO's new BIOS layout and design. If you have never used a SuperMicro UEFI on their consumer motherboards, it might take you a minute or two to find where all the settings are, but they are there. Overclocking settings are all present and accounted for, and SuperO added in solid fan control options.
SuperMicro's software includes SuperO Booster which is an excellent, lite, motherboard software application. It has a GUI graph for fan control, RGB LED control, the ability to do in-Windows overclocking, and it even offers BIOS flashing functionality.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C7Z370-CG-IW Overview]
- Page 3 [SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]