C7Z370-CG-IW Circuit Analysis Continued
SuperMicro uses the Realtek ALC1220 for 120dB SNR audio output, there isn't much in regards to hardware-based audio enhancement, but the controller is so close to the ports it might not matter.
We find an i219v PHY that compliments the integrated MAC in the PCH to produce your 1Gbit LAN port. Wireless AC comes from a Realtek RTL8822BE controller, which supports 2x2 867Mbps Wave-2 compatible Wireless AC with MU-MIMO support.
The USB 3.1 controller is the ASMedia ASM3142, which is the most popular controller right now. An ASMedia ASM1543 is found on the motherboard and supports type-C port switching and CC logic.
HDMI 2.0 isn't native to the platform, so SuperO uses a Parade PS175HDM chip to produce HDMI 2.0. The SuperIO controller is the nuvoton NCT6792D, which supports the PS/2 port on the rear IO and provides system monitoring and fan control.
On the rear of the PCB, we find a Renesas R5F10268ASP microcontroller, which is used to provide RGB LED support. This motherboard is the first SuperO motherboard with RGB LEDs, and it's the first time they have used this chip.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C7Z370-CG-IW Overview]
- Page 3 [SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- Coffee Lake CPUs multiply, Core i5-8500 and Core i5-8600
- Tesla's electric Semi truck is FAST, tires start smoking
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit