C7Z370-CG-IW Circuit Analysis Continued
SuperMicro uses the Realtek ALC1220 for 120dB SNR audio output, there isn't much in regards to hardware-based audio enhancement, but the controller is so close to the ports it might not matter.
We find an i219v PHY that compliments the integrated MAC in the PCH to produce your 1Gbit LAN port. Wireless AC comes from a Realtek RTL8822BE controller, which supports 2x2 867Mbps Wave-2 compatible Wireless AC with MU-MIMO support.
The USB 3.1 controller is the ASMedia ASM3142, which is the most popular controller right now. An ASMedia ASM1543 is found on the motherboard and supports type-C port switching and CC logic.
HDMI 2.0 isn't native to the platform, so SuperO uses a Parade PS175HDM chip to produce HDMI 2.0. The SuperIO controller is the nuvoton NCT6792D, which supports the PS/2 port on the rear IO and provides system monitoring and fan control.
On the rear of the PCB, we find a Renesas R5F10268ASP microcontroller, which is used to provide RGB LED support. This motherboard is the first SuperO motherboard with RGB LEDs, and it's the first time they have used this chip.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C7Z370-CG-IW Overview]
- Page 3 [SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- PlayStation VR changes will be 'dramatic' over next 10 years
- Apple rumored to be working on 31.6-inch 6K display
- Metro Exodus dev talks ray tracing on next-gen consoles
- Star Citizen dev says ray tracing is 'a massive headache'
- Best reminder app
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!