Mini-ITX Z370 motherboards are not rare, but today we have a new mini-ITX Z370 motherboard from a company that typically does not partake in the mini-ITX game. SuperMicro's subsidiary SuperO has one mission; to produce PC gaming products. That means SuperO is dedicated to making motherboards targeted at gamers, which is not an easy task since it is hard to relate motherboard features to equivalent gaming benefits. One of the easier features to relate to gaming is quality, and since SuperO uses many of the same design practices and components of their parent company's server business, they can easily provide superior quality. Let's take a look at how the SuperO C7Z370-CG-IW (odd product name), does in the test bed!
The C7Z370-CG-IW features two 32Gb/s M.2 slots, USB 3.0, USB 3.1, WIFI, Intel LAN, and SATA6Gb/s.
The C7Z370-CG-IW costs $199.99
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C7Z370-CG-IW Overview]
- Page 3 [SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]