The UEFI BIOS offers two operating modes, an Easy mode, and an advanced mode. MSI's advanced mode is more impressive, and I like how they have their OC setting setup. The motherboard offers solid fan control in the form of a GUI. Their Board Explorer is also very impressive, where you can see exactly what components are plugged in.
MSI includes APP Manager, Command Center, DPC Latency Tuner, Gaming APP, Gaming LAN Manager, Live Update 6, Mystic Light, RAMDisk, Smart Tool, Super Charger, X Boost, Fast Boot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 TOMAHAWK Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]