Z370 TOMAHAWK Circuit Analysis Continued
A Realtek ALC892 is used as the audio codec along with Nippon Chemicon audio capacitors and a physical PCB divide to improve audio quality.
MSI did use an Intel NIC on this motherboard, and we find an Intel PHY, the i219v near the LAN port. USB 3.1 uses an ASMedia ASM3142 controller and an ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch and CC logic chip.
The main SuperIO controller is the nuvoTon NCT6795D for the PS/2 port, system fan control, and system monitoring. A Renesas R5F104BCA microcontroller is used as the RGB LED controller.
The motherboard uses a single 128Mbit(16MB) BIOS ROM. We also find two ASMedia quick switches used to switch x4 between the middle x16 slot and the M.2 slot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 TOMAHAWK Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]