Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 Circuit Analysis Continued
A Realtek ALC1220 is hidden under that EMI shield over the chip. Nippon Chemicon and WIMA audio grade capacitors are used along with a PCB divide to improve audio quality.
GIGABYTE went with an Intel i219v, which is a PHY chip used to produce the 1Gbit NIC. An ASMedia ASM3152 USB 3.1 controller and Texas Instruments HD3220 type-C switch chip provide the two rear USB 3.1 ports.
The main SuperIO controller is the IT8686E; it provides fan control, system monitoring, and the PS/2 on the rear IO panel. An ITE IT8295FN microcontroller provides the motherboard with RGB LED features.
Two 128Mbit BIOS ROMs produce the Dual BIOS feature of the motherboard. An NXP PTN3360
NXP quick switches are used to switch bandwidth around from the x1 slots to the x4 slot.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]