The dashboard for the Titan follows the same design we have seen in the last few years, the main page giving us a peek at the wireless networks with access to guest networks at the bottom.
Settings include basic and more advanced wireless setup for each band, with the options seen on the right.
Security settings allowing for WEP, WPA and WPA 2 options.
Airtime allocation is a feature I haven't seen implemented on many solutions but is available on the Titan.
In the advanced menu, we have access to the common IGMP and VPN features.
The USB ports on the Titan are made available for storage only. Seen above we can setup Samba access to map a drive.
QoS on the Titan isn't the smoothest to setup but isn't terribly difficult either. At the top, we enable the feature and pick a device based on IP and choose its priority.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit