The dashboard for the Titan follows the same design we have seen in the last few years, the main page giving us a peek at the wireless networks with access to guest networks at the bottom.
Settings include basic and more advanced wireless setup for each band, with the options seen on the right.
Security settings allowing for WEP, WPA and WPA 2 options.
Airtime allocation is a feature I haven't seen implemented on many solutions but is available on the Titan.
In the advanced menu, we have access to the common IGMP and VPN features.
The USB ports on the Titan are made available for storage only. Seen above we can setup Samba access to map a drive.
QoS on the Titan isn't the smoothest to setup but isn't terribly difficult either. At the top, we enable the feature and pick a device based on IP and choose its priority.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- 2K and NBA to smooth over $1b rights extension deal
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!