Amped Wireless Titan
Packaging follows the norm for Amped, Green on black with an image of the router centered. Around this, we have a bit of marketing along the bottom.
The spine houses a router comparison between in-house models.
The scope of delivery includes the router surrounded by four antennas, the power adapter, and ethernet cable.
Looking at the Titan, we have a green on black design, curved edges and subtle Amped branding along with a strip of LED light on the top for power and activity.
On the back, we start with four antenna connections, power and USB 2.0 and slide over to four gigabit LAN ports and one WAN port finishing with LED on/off and reset buttons.
Here we have a better angle of the top, showing its venting to expel heat from the unit and added green highlights. The strip of LEDs on the top include power, the two wireless bands, internet connectivity and USB.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mario Tennis Aces will feature Diddy Kong & more as DLC's
- WWE 2K19 Special Editions revealed and release date unveil
- Disney and Nintendo partner for a Nintendo Switch TV show
- Gift Unravel Two on Xbox One and get 1 month of EA Access
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, playable in 2 weeks at CEO 2018
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Dumb question regarding moderator approval
- ASUS ProArt PA27AC Monitor: The Best Workstation Monitor?!
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components
- FS Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ 256GB SM-G965U New $751CAD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit