Physical Overview Continued
The display can rotate 360 degrees to produce a tablet, although you still have the keys on the backside that don't pull down to make it a flat surface as some other 2-in-1s feature.
We get two cameras; one is an HD (720P) webcam and the second is an IR camera for Windows Hello facial recognition. Both cameras are made by Realtek. We also find a dual array microphone. The touchpad is smooth, but there are no physical indications for where the right and left mouse clicks are, but there is a little visual dash.
The QWERTY keyboard features nice large keys with solid spacing. It's much like the keyboard on the XPS 13, and we like it a lot. The power button is located in the top right corner of the keyboard.
Function keys are present and offer many quick abilities such as volume control and WIFI enable/disable. The keyboard also has a backlight, but it's only white and isn't that bright.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit