Dell uses a white box to package the notebook, and the notebook is suspended between two cardboard pieces.
There aren't many accessories; you get a 45WAC/DC adapter rated for 19.5v at 2.31A, AC power cord, and manuals.
Our unit is silver, although you can choose other colors like rose pink. The top and bottom of the notebook are made of soft aluminum and the entire unit feels very sturdy. The bottom of the unit features vents for speakers, and a large vent structure for fans to blow.
The front of the notebook doesn't feature anything, and the rear features two the hinges and some output vents. The right side of the notebook features the Noble lock slot, a USB 3.0 type-A port, and SD card slot. The left side features the DC power input, a USB 3.0 type-C port, an HDMI 2.0 port, a USB 3.0 type-A (power share) port, and headset audio jack.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Clone Wars season 7 coming February 2020 on Disney+
- The Mandalorian's new trailer is like a Star Wars western
- Obi-Wan show confirmed for Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Spears return to Elder Scrolls in new Morrowind remaster mod Skywind
- Metro 2033 movie begins filming in 2020, due out by 2022
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best