Dell uses a white box to package the notebook, and the notebook is suspended between two cardboard pieces.
There aren't many accessories; you get a 45WAC/DC adapter rated for 19.5v at 2.31A, AC power cord, and manuals.
Our unit is silver, although you can choose other colors like rose pink. The top and bottom of the notebook are made of soft aluminum and the entire unit feels very sturdy. The bottom of the unit features vents for speakers, and a large vent structure for fans to blow.
The front of the notebook doesn't feature anything, and the rear features two the hinges and some output vents. The right side of the notebook features the Noble lock slot, a USB 3.0 type-A port, and SD card slot. The left side features the DC power input, a USB 3.0 type-C port, an HDMI 2.0 port, a USB 3.0 type-A (power share) port, and headset audio jack.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit