Apacer Z280 240GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
The drive ships with minimal packaging. The front of the packaging has a window on it to directly view the drive. The drive's capacity, form factor and interface are given here.
The back of the packaging lists compatible OS's, part and serial numbers.
Inside of the packaging, the drive is protected by a clear plastic clam shell container.
The front of the PCB houses the drives Phison E7 controller, a 256MB DRAM cache package and two of the drives four 64GB 15nm Toshiba MLC flash packages.
The back of the PCB houses the remaining two 64GB flash packages.
A close-in view of the drive's Phison PS5007-11 (E7) controller. As stated earlier, this is the first time we've seen a covered die on an E7 controller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup & Drive Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks – ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (OS) - Vantage, PCMark 7, PCMark 8 & SYSmark 2014 SE]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - IOPS, Response & Transfer Rate]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) – PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) – 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]