Crucial BX300 240GB SATA III SSD
The front of the packaging features an image of the BX300. Capacity and form-factor are advertised here.
The rear of the packaging lists the contents, 3-year warranty and advertises Crucial's support channel.
Contained within the packaging is the drive, a stick-on spacer, Acronis key and a web address for Crucial's installation support.
The drive's enclosure is formed from sheet aluminum. There is an attractive label at the center.
The bottom and sides of the enclosure are also formed from sheet aluminum. There is a manufacturer's label listing the particulars of the drive.
Popping the enclosure open reveals the back-side of a half-length PCB.
There are two thermal pads on the drive's components. One on the controller and one spanning across two of the drive's flash packages.
This side of the PCB houses four of the drive's eight 32GB, 32-layer 3D MLC flash packages, its Silicon Motion SM2258 4-channel controller and a Micron 256MB DDR3 DRAM package.
This side of the PCB houses four of the drive's eight 32GB, 32-layer 3D MLC flash packages.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Crucial BX300 240GB SATA III SSD retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Crucial BX300 240GB SATA III SSD retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- Coffee Lake CPUs multiply, Core i5-8500 and Core i5-8600
- Tesla's electric Semi truck is FAST, tires start smoking
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit