After installing the downloadable software, this s what we find. We are currently in the main control section, where we can address remapping of the mouse, but we also five subsections as well as five profiles we can select across the bottom. Not only can you select the profiles used, but you can also add images 384 by 100 pixels in size to help dress things up in here.
We see the number six button is pink, which in profile one is always the TactiX button, which allows for dual layers of profile button assignments. In this example, we picked button one, and to the right, we can select from eleven main menus, five of which offer subsection as well. There is a considerable amount of options.
When it comes to dealing with the TactiX system, there is a tab for that. In this tab, we can now select all of the buttons again, offering now 14 programmable buttons per profile. All of the options we saw previously are available, plus a few like LED mode which we did not see in the first menu for remapping.
The LED tab is where you can address the lighting. There are seven preset modes to the right, the eighth being the custom mode to address either light on its own. The black box will show custom colors of what is set in the RGB sliders or by what is picked from the gradient chart and rainbow below it. The S slider is so you can also address the speed of the preset modes presentation.
The optical sensor has its section for control too. You may separate the X and Y axis for the DPI levels, of which there are four which can be set to each profile. The polling rate can be adjusted in four stages, angle tuning is done with a slider, while angle snapping is an on or off affair, and the LOD can be set high or low. There are even buttons to program the use of mouse pads, by selecting CM Storm products, or testing on a new pad.
OS sensitivity is where you can go to overdrive or underdrive the settings you have applied with the OS sensitivity slider. It is also where double-click speed and button response time is addressed for those looking to get the MM530 to be tuned precisely to your gaming style.
The Macro manager is what we expect to see. On the left, you can make and name the Macro, even importing pre-existing ones already stored on the PC. The larger window to the right, after clicking start and picking the mode, 1:1, speed mode reduced, or God Mode with zero delays, you may enter the commands, and they will show here. Once completed, you can insert mouse and keyboard functions as well as adding delays where needed.
Once you have a profile finely tuned precisely as you need it, you can venture into the Library tab. This is where you can store all of your settings. Once they are saved, and there can be a huge list of them, you can select which of the profile files is currently in use, and to which profile you want them to be.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the MM530]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms