Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse
Initially, we do see much resemblance to the Mizar. The shape is identical when viewed from the left side, and the pair of buttons are the same as well, where they contrast from shiny to the matte finish of the MM530. The rubberized area is similar to the Mizar, but rather than tiny holed for grip, the MM530 sports a honeycomb pattern.
Viewing the MM530 from the back, we can see a definite slope to the right side for a more ergonomic grip of the mouse. The Cooler Master name and LED illuminated ring around it sits high on the back of the mouse, and replaces the CM Storm logo found on the Mizar.
The right side of the MM530 does not offer any buttons on this side, but we do see a large rubber section to ensure that lifting and gripping the mouse is effortless. Just like we saw on the left, the honeycomb pattern is found here as well.
The front of the MM530 is blunt, with the bottom section angled away from the main PBT buttons on the top. The buttons come together in the middle for a cleaner look, with a defined section in the middle of them.
Between the pair of large buttons, in the center section, we see the LED backlit, clear rubber, scroll wheel. Behind it, you see a pair of buttons with select DPI levels by default, but as like all the other buttons, they can be reprogrammed.
The cable starts from the center of the front of the mouse and is 1.8 meters in length. While the cable does not have a braided covering, there is an inline Ferrite choke, and the connection is gold-plated with purple plastic used inside of it.
To support and allows the mouse to glide on nearly any surface, PTFE feet are used. We do like having two large feet under the MM520, as they snag less and are less of a hassle to clean later in life.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the MM530]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitmain announces next-gen Antminer ASICs ship soon with 7nm
- NCIX servers sold on Craigslist with 15 years of user data
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA SPECTRIX D80 DDR4 3000MHz 32GB Memory Kit
- DICE addresses ridiculous death experience in Battlefield V
- Huawei's upcoming foldable smartphone could feature 5G tech
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam