Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse
Initially, we do see much resemblance to the Mizar. The shape is identical when viewed from the left side, and the pair of buttons are the same as well, where they contrast from shiny to the matte finish of the MM530. The rubberized area is similar to the Mizar, but rather than tiny holed for grip, the MM530 sports a honeycomb pattern.
Viewing the MM530 from the back, we can see a definite slope to the right side for a more ergonomic grip of the mouse. The Cooler Master name and LED illuminated ring around it sits high on the back of the mouse, and replaces the CM Storm logo found on the Mizar.
The right side of the MM530 does not offer any buttons on this side, but we do see a large rubber section to ensure that lifting and gripping the mouse is effortless. Just like we saw on the left, the honeycomb pattern is found here as well.
The front of the MM530 is blunt, with the bottom section angled away from the main PBT buttons on the top. The buttons come together in the middle for a cleaner look, with a defined section in the middle of them.
Between the pair of large buttons, in the center section, we see the LED backlit, clear rubber, scroll wheel. Behind it, you see a pair of buttons with select DPI levels by default, but as like all the other buttons, they can be reprogrammed.
The cable starts from the center of the front of the mouse and is 1.8 meters in length. While the cable does not have a braided covering, there is an inline Ferrite choke, and the connection is gold-plated with purple plastic used inside of it.
To support and allows the mouse to glide on nearly any surface, PTFE feet are used. We do like having two large feet under the MM520, as they snag less and are less of a hassle to clean later in life.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the MM530]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS5 won't launch before Fall 2020, NPD analyst predicts
- New Master Chief Collection update lets you install segments
- Sony to continue strong first-party IP focus
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit