Installation and Finished Product
For LGA 115X installation, we keyed up the threaded rods with the grooves next to each mounting hole. Once they are locked into the grooves, you then slide the thick rubber washer over each stud, which will hold them in place so that you can install it behind the motherboard as we have.
Once the backplate is in place, slide on the white plastic spacers, and then line up the top bracket with the block mounting holes in any direction that works best. Once completed, you need to screw the nuts down to make all of the hardware one solid component.
Only so that the nameplate on the top looked proper, we chose to install the block as many likely will. You just alternate between the two screws which lock the plastic bracket to the metal one below it, and you are nearly ready to use it.
Since this is an AIO, you must also install the radiator first, connect the fans and the head unit to power, and if you haven't opened the radiator or head unit, you will be good to go with the use of the Naia 240.
If you do plan to add coolant, or it comes a time where you have settled on a color to dye it, the plastic container housing the hardware also becomes the drip tray. This way you can use the adapter, power the loop, and if it does leak, you are safe from having a major incident on your hands.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Reeven Naia 240 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit