Installation and Finished Product
For LGA 115X installation, we keyed up the threaded rods with the grooves next to each mounting hole. Once they are locked into the grooves, you then slide the thick rubber washer over each stud, which will hold them in place so that you can install it behind the motherboard as we have.
Once the backplate is in place, slide on the white plastic spacers, and then line up the top bracket with the block mounting holes in any direction that works best. Once completed, you need to screw the nuts down to make all of the hardware one solid component.
Only so that the nameplate on the top looked proper, we chose to install the block as many likely will. You just alternate between the two screws which lock the plastic bracket to the metal one below it, and you are nearly ready to use it.
Since this is an AIO, you must also install the radiator first, connect the fans and the head unit to power, and if you haven't opened the radiator or head unit, you will be good to go with the use of the Naia 240.
If you do plan to add coolant, or it comes a time where you have settled on a color to dye it, the plastic container housing the hardware also becomes the drip tray. This way you can use the adapter, power the loop, and if it does leak, you are safe from having a major incident on your hands.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Reeven Naia 240 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung foldable smartphone patents show interesting new designs
- Google DeepMind co-founder OUT over 'controversy' over his AI projects
- Valve teams with Perfect World for 'Steam China' for Chinese gamers
- AMD CEO Dr. Lisa Su says CrossFire is 'not a significant focus'
- Yes, the V-shaped PlayStation 5 dev kit is real says game developer
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.3 F12 to UEFI
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems