Benchmarks - SMB and Mixed Workloads
We start with all workloads in RAID 0 with a clear advantage in the database. The peak comes at QD4 and 8 nearing 6000 IOPs. File and Email server both reach 1000 IOPs with Web Server and Workstation both hover around 750 IOPs.
Moving to RAID 5, we see Database reach near 5500 IOPs QD4 while File and Email server both around 400 IOPS. Web Server looked strong around 1000 IOPs and Workstation showing the strong point at QD1 and 2.
On to RAID 6, we see Database hop over the 6000 IOPs mark at QD4. Email and Web Server hover around 200 IOPs throughout.
For this bit of testing, we use real-world data pushed over a mapped network drive. At the 100MB file size, we see 114 MB/s from RAID 0 89 MB/s from RAID 5 and 90 MB/s from RAID 6. At the high-end, we use a 1000 MB file size and the result have RAID 0 at 116 MB/s, RAID 5 at 110 MB/s and RAID 6 at 86 MB/s.
Same tests with write performance, we have 109 MB/s RAID 0, 94 MB/s for RAID 5 and 110 MB/s for RAID 6 with the 100M file size. At 1000 MB file size, we see all RAID arrays above 110 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 in 2019 with single-player
- Tencent buys majority stake in Path of Exile studio
- Black Ops 4 traditional campaign was never in development
- Battlefield V may be set in WWII
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit