Intel 760P 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
The front face of the colorful packaging lets you know that an Intel SSD7 is contained within.
The back of the packaging advertises the capacity of the enclosed SSD, its form-factor and 5-year limited warranty.
Opening the box reveals the drive enclosed in a clear plastic clamshell container and a printed pamphlet.
Normally the looks of an M.2 SSD are nothing to get excited about, but the 760p with its sleek black PCB and copper accents is very appealing. Even the shape is futuristic looking.
The 128GB - 1TB models are single sided designs, the 2TB model will be double-sided.
Removing the label exposes the drives controller, dual Micron 256MB DRAM cache packages and two 256GB Intel flash packages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, Drive Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (OS) - Vantage, PCMark 7, PCMark 8 & SYSmark 2014 SE]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - IOPS, Response & Transfer Rate]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks – 70/30 Mixed Workload & Sustained Sequential Write]
- Page 9 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]