Intel 760P 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
The front face of the colorful packaging lets you know that an Intel SSD7 is contained within.
The back of the packaging advertises the capacity of the enclosed SSD, its form-factor and 5-year limited warranty.
Opening the box reveals the drive enclosed in a clear plastic clamshell container and a printed pamphlet.
Normally the looks of an M.2 SSD are nothing to get excited about, but the 760p with its sleek black PCB and copper accents is very appealing. Even the shape is futuristic looking.
The 128GB - 1TB models are single sided designs, the 2TB model will be double-sided.
Removing the label exposes the drives controller, dual Micron 256MB DRAM cache packages and two 256GB Intel flash packages.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- New Jump Force fighters: SSGSS Vegeta/Goku & Golden Frieza
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms