System IO Benchmarks
ixChariot Network Throughput:
The Z370XP SLI's M.2 and SATA performance are good, although the aggressive link power management (LPM) of the SATA drive does reduce its 4K writes a bit. You can disable that in the UEFI. Check out that sequential read though, it's beautiful. Networking performance is where it should be.
Audio RMAA 5.5:
I disable all audio features, set the correct bitrates, and then test the audio with a loopback test.
Sound Judgment by Ear: Very Good, solid audio. There are five ratings for audio: 1. Problems, 2. Okay, 3. Acceptable, 4. Very good, 5. Excellent.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon.co.uk
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370XP SLI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]