Z370XP SLI Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio section of the PCB is physically isolated from the rest of the PCH. The audio system uses an ALC1220 with some Nichicon Gold Series audio capacitors.
We find an Intel i219v PHY, which combines with the integrated MAC in the PCH to provide one Gbit NIC. An ASMedia ASM3152 USB 3.1 controller and Texas Instruments HD3220 type-C switch chip are used to provide the two rear USB 3.1 ports.
Surprisingly we find two 128Mbit 16MB BIOS ROMs for redundancy. The main SuperIO controller is the IT8686E.
An NXP level shifter is used to provide an HDMI port on the rear IO panel. A Texas Instruments GD75232 is used to provide the COM port.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon.co.uk
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370XP SLI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]