The UEFI BIOS offers two operating modes, an Easy Mode, and a Classic Mode. The classic operation mode is where you will find all your advanced settings. The motherboard does feature LLC, although it doesn't have the most powerful VRM, and overclocking was pretty easy. Fan control is present in GUI form for the three headers. CPU overclocking profiles are also present. RGB LED control is also there, although it's not that expansive.
GIGABYTE includes APP Center, 3D OSC, @BIOS, Auto Green, BIOS Setup, USB Blocker, Cloud Station, EasyTune, Fast Boot, Color Temperature, PlatformPowerManagment, RGB Fusion, SIV, Smart Backup, Smart TimeLock, Smart Keyboard, and VTuner.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370N WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]