ASROCK X299 Taichi XE Circuit Analysis Continued
We find a Realtek ALC1220 codec along with a Texas Instruments NE5532 amplifier, and Gold series audio capacitors and physical PCB isolation help to improve overall audio signal quality.
We find an Intel i219v and i211AT on the motherboard and they provide the dual Gbit NICs on the rear IO.
An ASMedia ASM3142 and ASM1543 provide the rear USB 3.1 type-A port. A USB 3.0 hub, the ASmedia ASM1074, expands one USB 3.0 lane into four for the internal headers and the type-C port.
An ASMedia ASM1184e expands one PCI-E 3.0 lanes into 3-4 for certain low bandwidth features such as the WIFI controller, ASMedia SATA6Gb/s controller, and PCI-E x1 slot. An ASMedia ASM1061 is used to provide two extra SATA6Gb/s ports.
ASRock has a custom Flash Back chip, which provides USB BIOS recovery. The main SuperIO is the NCT6791D, and a Nuvoton N76E88AT provides RGB LED support.
The ICS 6V41742B provides better BCLK overclocking margins. A bunch of NXP PCI-E quick switches move around CPU PCI-E bandwidth for different PCI-E configurations.
The WIFI is provided by an Intel Wireless AC 3168NGW 1x1 433Mbps controller.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 Taichi XE Overview]
- Page 3 [ASROCK X299 Taichi XE Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASROCK X299 Taichi XE Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bad Habit release new trailer for Switch title Marble It Up!
- Keep calm as Dark Souls Remastered debuts to Nintendo Switch
- Android 17 officially joins Dragon Ball FighterZ roster
- Battlerite Royale Early Access trailer released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, official launch trailer released
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner