Mini DisGo is a perfect example of this type of product, as is today's contestant.Once upon a time you might recall the name X-Micro being used when talking about video cards. Next on the list was a set of wireless and Bluetooth products that are still being created to date. Lately, however, the company has taken an interest in portable storage and associated gadgets. Our recent review of the X-Micro
The Video MP3 400 is exactly what its name implies. It is a portable MP3 player that is nice and small in size and also has the ability to handle video files. With so many of this type product flooding the market, we're going to look at some of the features and try to help you decide whether it would be worthy of your hard-earned cash.
So kick back for a few minutes as we delve a little deeper into one of the latest products to carry the X-Micro brand name, the Video MP3 400.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit