noblechairs has put thousands of engineering and design hours into the creation of the ICON series, with some impressive ergonomics into the ICON series.
The company compares the suspension of a sports car to the quality of its ride, to the real-world performance of the ergonomics of the ICON series chair. noblechairs says the "construction of the ICON series has necessitated an unrelenting level of precision engineering: 4D armrests, 90-degree to 135-degree of backrest adjustability, a robust 11-degree rocking mechanism and a safety class 4 gas lift supporting up to 150 kg coalesce to offer a superior sitting experience".
ICON has a very specific shape, with noblechairs using cold foam that provides not just an ergonomically stable chair, but increases comfort to new levels while reducing pressure on the body over extended periods of time sitting. You might be sitting there for hours gaming or working, so noblechairs is wanting to ensure you have not just one of the comfiest, but healthiest seats to sit on.
noblechairs' new ICON series chair has the usual signature noblechairs' solid, supportive, steel frame. The company uses foam with a density of 55% that lets the ICON series foam chair to retain its shape after long use, as well as provide increased support for heavier users. The open-cell foam is ergonomic, breathable, and controls climate regulation according to noblechairs.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nokia revives the 8110, the one Neo used in The Matrix
- Galaxy S9/S9+ revealed, launches March 16 and starts at $720
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit