I'm blown away.
I've got 50+ graphics cards in my garage right now on rickety shelves with blistering heat (30C+ outside today and we're heading into a 40C+ heatwave next week) yet the MiningSky 8-GPU Mining Rig V1 solves virtually all of my problems.
- Self-contained unit
- Supports 8 x GPUs
- 1600W PSU can power virtually any configuration of cards
- Windows pre-installed & stripped down to bare essentials
- Claymore Ethereum miner pre-installed
- Great cooling (loud, but effective)
- Less than 5 minutes to set up
I had the entire MiningSky 8-GPU Mining Rig V1 set up in less than 5 minutes, which seems ridiculous compared to the many hours it takes to build, set up, configure, install Windows and so on of any other standard PC that you use for mining.
This is the biggest thing here: time. My time is valuable and after the hundreds of hours of deploying mining machines I don't want to spend another 5 hours setting them up individually.
MiningSky has stepped in and completely transformed the way I've been doing mining, and within the first 10 minutes of it being operational the first thought that came to mind was: I need 10 more of these MiningSky 8-GPU Mining Rig V1 systems.
I now want to shift my entire mine from those rickety shelves and into MiningSky 8-GPU Mining Rig V1 systems, as it is not only more convenient but it is better on the cards cooling-wise. It's near impossible to cool graphics cards on a shelf, but in an enclosed system? Easy.
MiningSky: you've blown me away here with your MiningSky 8-GPU Mining Rig V1 system, and for just $900... I have no problems recommending it. It is more expensive than buying the components yourself, but remember that'll include CPU, motherboard, RAM, SSD, case, cooling, and a PSU.
MiningSky gives it all to you with the MiningSky 8-GPU Mining Rig V1, with Windows pre-installed and Claymore ready to go. I can't think of any reason why you'd want to save maybe $100-$200 on the required components when you can have this system up and running in 5 minutes.
Blown away, MiningSky - I love the MiningSky 8-GPU Mining Rig V1. It has completely changed the way I look at my mine, and I'm so angry I received this sample four days before Christmas or else I would've been nagging the company for a bunch more of them so I could transition the entire mine.
Amazing work, MiningSky!
Product Summary Breakdown
|Mining Performance (heat/PCIe slots)||90%|
|Quality (build, design, cooling)||90%|
|General Features (built-in OS, etc)||95%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||89%|
The Bottom Line: MiningSky has an amazingly easy-to-use pre-configured mining system with the MiningSky 8-GPU Mining Rig V1. If you want one of the best pre-configured mining rigs, you know what to do.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [MiningSky 8-GPU Mining Rig V1 Configuration]
- Page 3 [Unboxed + Detailed Look]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 8nm Exynos 9820, dedicated NPU, 8K video
- Xbox boss says he's 'very excited' about next-gen Xbox
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms