Enhanced TRI-X Cooling
SAPPHIRE is using something they're calling 'enhanced TRI-X cooling' which packs double ball bearing fans, black diamond chokes, and SAPPHIRE's staple vapor chamber technology.
There's also a bunch of BOOST-powered technologies on the RX Vega 64 NITRO+ with NITRO Boost overclocking, NITRO Quick Connect Fans (so useful!), NITRO Intelligent Fan Control III, and the beautiful NITRO Glow RGB LED indicators on the back of the card.
SAPPHIRE uses an elaborate and chunky 3-slot card with a triple-fan cooler that as we explained above, is the 'enhanced TRI-X cooler'.
As for the cooler design, we have a triple-fan cooler with the left and right fans spinning in an anti-clockwise direction while the middle fan runs clockwise. SAPPHIRE has used dual ball bearing fans, while there's 4 heat pipes running through the card that keep it surprisingly cool - especially when compared to the reference Radeon RX Vega 64 from AMD.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit