BIOSTAR went and redid their UEFI for their new Z370 series motherboards. The new UEFI has a new look and feel to it, but the layout and menu naming has stayed the same. They added new fan control, and it's significantly better than before. It's actually comparable to many of the other Z370 motherboards on the market and offers a GUI with a graph, DC/PWM mode switch, and individual fan control.
We also found RGB LED support inside the UEFI. To access RGB LED or fan control you need to press F6 or F5. The ONE menu is where you find overclocking settings, but AVX offset ratios are missing.
BIOSTAR includes a Racing program that offers fan control, overclocking, audio control, RGB LED support, and an HW monitor tab. You also get the BIOS Update program and eHot-Line.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370GT6 Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR Z370GT6 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR Z370GT6 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]