Benchmarks – Sequential and Mixed Workloads
Our sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes with QD ranging from 1 to 128.
Sequential read and write were interesting with RAID 0. We see the 524X reach 1173 MB/s read which is the highest of any platform we have tested with write performance at 870 MB/s again above average.
With RAID 5, write performance dropped off to 503 MB/s while read performance stayed at a solid 1168 MB/s.
RAID 6 again had great read performance at 933 MB/s with write performance touching 168 MB/s.
Swapping the system over to mixed workloads, the 524X offers nearly 8000 IOPS in RAID 0 followed by 5000 in RAID 5 and 4000 with RAID 6.
File Server peaked at 8000 IOPS with RAID 0 while RAId 5 and 6 reached identical 6100 IOPS marks.
Email Server came in just above 6000 IOPS with RAID 5 and 6 reaching 4700 and 3700 IOPs, respectively.
Wrapping up testing we have Web Server pulling in nearly 7000 IOPS across the board.
Lastly, we have Workstation which is most often the strongest workload. The 524X was able to pull in a touch over 9000 IOPS with RAID 0, 6000 IOPS with RAID 5, and 5000 IOPS with RAID 6.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat Movie is R-rated, will have BRUTAL fatalities
- Netflix slices out brutal suicide scene from 13 Reasons Why
- Twitch Streamers boycott themselves on Amazon's Prime Day
- If you cheat in Overwatch, Blizzard will shut down your game
- NASA would have landed on Mars if it wasn't for politics
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- HyperX Announces First Wireless Headset Under $100
- Asphalt 9: Legends starts the second lap of the ESL Mobile Open presented by AT&T
- Best Summer Job Ever? You Can Now Get Paid To Be A 'Gamesologist'
- Must Dash Amigos | Xbox Launch Delayed PC Date Announced
- Math Facts Mahjong - Educational game for learning math facts