Packaging and a Closer Look
The 524X arrived in a simple brown box with NETGEAR branding.
Inside, we have the power adapter, ethernet cable, and drive screws.
The front of the unit offers a brushed metal exterior with the five-button system and LCD above.
Opening the door, we gain access to the drive trays and USB 3.0 port below while to the right we find the power button.
The backside is rather simple for such a powerful appliance. We start at the top with eSATA and USB 3.0 followed up by 10Gbe and 1Gbe ports. At the bottom, we have the proprietary power input.
The drive trays for the RN524X are metal but do support tool-less installation. For SSDs, NETGEAR provides screws.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NETGEAR RN524X SMB 10Gbe NAS retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NETGEAR RN524X SMB 10Gbe NAS retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit