Packaging and a Closer Look
The 524X arrived in a simple brown box with NETGEAR branding.
Inside, we have the power adapter, ethernet cable, and drive screws.
The front of the unit offers a brushed metal exterior with the five-button system and LCD above.
Opening the door, we gain access to the drive trays and USB 3.0 port below while to the right we find the power button.
The backside is rather simple for such a powerful appliance. We start at the top with eSATA and USB 3.0 followed up by 10Gbe and 1Gbe ports. At the bottom, we have the proprietary power input.
The drive trays for the RN524X are metal but do support tool-less installation. For SSDs, NETGEAR provides screws.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NETGEAR RN524X SMB 10Gbe NAS retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NETGEAR RN524X SMB 10Gbe NAS retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit