Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging is much like anything else we have seen from Gamdias in the past. On the left, in the black section, we see the keyboard as well as features and additional bits, but we are also notified of the low-profile switches, and a chart at the bottom denotes the differences. On the right, where the background is white, we see the name of the product and have four of the key features mentioned along with descriptions.
After installing the HERA software, you then have access to built-in key illumination settings. Seen on this side of the box, we find two setups for MOBA gamers, where only the used keys are illuminated, and also set apart from one another by color.
The smaller end of the box offers the company name and slogan, while to the right of it is the company information where we find the address and legal information.
The second-long side of the box offers something similar to what we found on the opposing panel, but this time, the layouts shown are for FPS gamers. Keep in mind; you are not stuck to what is offered by Gamdias, you can also create custom layouts to suit your specific needs as well.
The last of the thin side panels deliver not only the company name and slogan, but this time also offers the Zeus logo found on all of the Gamdias products.
On the back of the box, we start with four features listed in ten languages, with the Hermes P3 in full view to the right of it. Across the bottom of the panel, Gamdias delivers the specifications, package contents, and system requirements, and to the right are a QR Code, the serial number, and various icons for the usage and manufacturing of this keyboard.
Inside of the box, we find that Gamdias used dense foam on either side of the keyboard to keep it in place while the keyboard is in transit. The entire keyboard is also wrapped in a thin layer of foam to protect the keys and finishes, while the cable is tucked away in the back of the box.
Under the keyboard, floating freely inside of the box, we located a keycap puller. It is bright orange, and is hard to lose, but does come in handy when it comes time to clean the keyboard. Do keep in mind though, since the keycaps are painted, the plastic cap puller will tend to scratch the caps if not used carefully.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Gamdias Hermes P3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the Hermes P3]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- Kid Goku (GT) will be added to Dragon Ball FighterZ in May
- Overcooked 2 new season pass 'Campfire Cook Off' DLC out now
- Elmo fixes feud between Cersei and Tyrion in Game of Thrones
- Mortal Kombat 11 launch trailer is a high dose of nostalgia
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!