Packaging and a Closer Look
Following Synology trends, the packaging is still the brown box and a sticker to the right. This sticker houses all the necessary information along the bottom including the model and submodel at the top left.
In the box, we have the power cable, rack mount hardware, and power cord.
The top left houses the status LEDs and power button, below we have locking drive trays with model identification centered to the Synology logo on the right.
The backside is a little busy with power input on the left followed by three cooling fans spaced for each bank internally. In between fans, we have eSATA, dual LAN and USB 3.0.
Drive trays are metal with this unit without any of the tool-less features.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Synology RS217 Two-Bay RackStation retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Synology RS217 Two-Bay RackStation retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit