Cooler Master MasterMouse MM520 Gaming Mouse
The left side of the MM520 offers a convex shape for the thumb, made of textured plastic. At the top edge are two shiny buttons, and near the back, at the bottom, we can see part of one of the RGB LED zones.
From the back, we can see the offset shape that leans left, but at the same time, the right side drops away for better ergonomics. Between the body lines is the Cooler Master logo with a ring around it which is RGB backlit, and we can see the entire strip at the bottom now too.
The right side of the MM520 drops off in two stages. The first part, higher up on the side, is where the ring finger rests. The lower section is a bit wider and has a rubber pad inserted into the body, which gives the pinky finger added grip when it comes time to lift this mouse.
The view from the front of the MM520 shows that the main buttons nearly come together in the middle and that each of the buttons is concave to help fit the hand better. The nose of the mouse is inset a bit, and the cable exits the MM520 in the center.
Between the main buttons are the rubber covered scroll wheel, which is also the third RGB LED zone. Behind it is a single button, and by default, it is set to allow you to swap through four levels of DPI settings.
Flipping the MM520 over, we can see that it glides upon three larger PTFE pads, one at the front, one at the back, and one under the wing on the right side of the mouse. The eye of the sensor is centered, and if you happen to pitch the box, the serial number is found on the sticker here as well.
The 1.8 meters of cable is covered in a rubberized sleeve and is bound currently with a twist tie. Near the end of the cable is an in-line choke, and while the connector has the Cooler Master log on it, we also see the plastic inside of the gold-plated USB 2.0 connection is purple.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterMouse MM520 Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Cooler Master MasterMouse MM520 Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterMouse MM520 Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the MasterMouse MM520]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 10 new minutes of Anthem gameplay: boss fight, story & more
- FoxNext chooses the Nintendo Switch for Alien: Blackout
- Fire Emblem characters return in Smash Bros. Ultimate event
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sold 5 million units in 1st week
- First 2 hours of Kojima's Death Stranding confirmed complete
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Trailer shows the challenges of Etrian Odyssey Nexus
- Team Jolly Roger Announces launch Date For Real-Time Space-Ballistic Tactics Game 'Worbital'
- Music Card Game Upstart WOWs Top Musicians Worldwide with Their First Product
- Stardock Announces Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution Expansion
- Zerouno Games: Use your two neurons with Bleep Bloop. Launch Trailer Available