With HERA installed we open it to be delivered to the Key Assignment tab. In it, we can address the keys by highlighting the General button at the top, but we are showing the Fn + G button now. After selecting the key, you then move to the bottom and select what it needs to do from various dropdown lists. However, you may need to visit other tabs first, so the proper commands are ready to be assigned. Also worth noting, be sure to select one of the six profiles you wish to program before everything else.
Macro Management is handled through this pair of boxes. On the left, you can create, rename, and delete folders, and below the box, you can create, rename, Duplicate, Delete, or open the file explorer for importation purposes. Once the macro is created and named, with will show in the left box. The box on the right is where the Macros is recorded and show in detail. You can also edit the Macro post programming via the menu between the boxes.
Keyboard Luminance is where we can address all of the RGB LEDs as a whole, in smaller groups, and even individually. By clicking on a key, dragging on a group, or selecting the entire keyboard, you may then jump to the bottom. It is there which you can use sliders, enter codes, or pick from seven predefined options. On the right of that, we see the brightness slider to address the intensity of the LEDs.
Assigning sounds and timers is done here, but you first need to edit or pick the file in a later tab to use for this section. Here is where the files you have chosen can be applied to keys, the sound selected, or use the option for a timer to be set to the key instead.
If the sound file is not perfect, or if you want to try your hand at something like the Tosh.0 opening statement, this sound file editor is what you need. You can copy things from the Mic input, use the provided alarms as the basis for a file, and come up with whatever noise suits you best.
Creating a time is straightforward. You name it, you add it to a folder if desired, and then get to the time part. Timers can run for days or just seconds; alarm sounds can be tied to them, OSD messages can be added, as well as positioning and font size of the displayed message.
The last of the tabs is for the update and support of the Hermes P2 RGB. The product name is displayed as well as the firmware version, which we checked for an update, and have the latest installed. The same is offered for the software, where we can update right through this window. The last thing to do here is to click on the Gamdias name after support to be delivered to their site.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Gamdias Hermes P2 RGB Optical Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Hermes P2 RGB Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- BioWare can redeem Anthem, Star Citizen creator says
- RAGE 2 looks like a Ubisoft game, and it needs multiplayer
- Hideo Kojima could use streaming to meld gaming and movies
- Mortal Kombat 11's crazy grind incentivizes mtx spending
- Why consoles are so important to big publishers
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!