Gamdias Hermes P2 RGB Optical Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The left edge of the Hermes P2 RGB is highly stylized with aggressive angles and many levels of black plastic used to form the shapes. Lying flat on the table, the keycaps are angled to the back slightly nearest the rest, and flat as you get closer to the back.
By holding the Function key in, using F2 will revert to the previous track, F3 advances to the next track, and the F4 key is used to swap the WASD keys with the arrows. The next row of keys can be used to select various profiles, six in total, without having to go to the software to swap them out.
The next group of F-keys moves from multimedia and delivers some quick-launch buttons for things one might use every day. The F9 key will open your default email handler, and the F10 will open your default browser. As for F11, it opens your file explorer, and the F12 is used to open the calculator built into Windows.
Moving to the right slightly, we now see the F5 key can also be used as the play or pause button, and the F6 key will mute the sound. That leaves us with the F7 and F8 keys to lower or raise the volume.
If you wish to program a Macro outside of the software, you will need first to hit the F9 button to start the sequence. You then have to pick the G1 or G2 key, and then begin the actions, and then press F9 again to stop when done. The F11 key is how one locks the entire keyboard from use, at least until it is pressed again to unlock it.
The thirty keys on the right cover the commands as well as the arrows and number pad. Hermes P2 RGB is painted onto the plate, there are Lock LEDs, and a roller bar for audio control too. On some of the keys, we find four modes of LED lighting, and two buttons to speed up or slow down the mode, and on the number pad, we find arrows as well as LED intensity buttons.
The right side of the keyboard is identical to what the left offered, but we have extended the feet for this image. We can see how much it improves the angle of attack, as most of the keycaps are now angled forward, with the just the front two rows sitting level.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Gamdias Hermes P2 RGB Optical Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Hermes P2 RGB Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series