Gamdias Hermes P2 RGB Optical Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The left edge of the Hermes P2 RGB is highly stylized with aggressive angles and many levels of black plastic used to form the shapes. Lying flat on the table, the keycaps are angled to the back slightly nearest the rest, and flat as you get closer to the back.
By holding the Function key in, using F2 will revert to the previous track, F3 advances to the next track, and the F4 key is used to swap the WASD keys with the arrows. The next row of keys can be used to select various profiles, six in total, without having to go to the software to swap them out.
The next group of F-keys moves from multimedia and delivers some quick-launch buttons for things one might use every day. The F9 key will open your default email handler, and the F10 will open your default browser. As for F11, it opens your file explorer, and the F12 is used to open the calculator built into Windows.
Moving to the right slightly, we now see the F5 key can also be used as the play or pause button, and the F6 key will mute the sound. That leaves us with the F7 and F8 keys to lower or raise the volume.
If you wish to program a Macro outside of the software, you will need first to hit the F9 button to start the sequence. You then have to pick the G1 or G2 key, and then begin the actions, and then press F9 again to stop when done. The F11 key is how one locks the entire keyboard from use, at least until it is pressed again to unlock it.
The thirty keys on the right cover the commands as well as the arrows and number pad. Hermes P2 RGB is painted onto the plate, there are Lock LEDs, and a roller bar for audio control too. On some of the keys, we find four modes of LED lighting, and two buttons to speed up or slow down the mode, and on the number pad, we find arrows as well as LED intensity buttons.
The right side of the keyboard is identical to what the left offered, but we have extended the feet for this image. We can see how much it improves the angle of attack, as most of the keycaps are now angled forward, with the just the front two rows sitting level.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Gamdias Hermes P2 RGB Optical Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Hermes P2 RGB Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk wants to 'nuke Mars', DOOM dev will lend him the BFG 10000
- Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion reborn in Skyrim's engine, looks enchanting
- Dragon Age 4 is the 'definitive Dragon Age experience,' producer says
- Authorized antivirus & security keys + Windows 10 Pro for under $12
- BioWare loses another veteran Mass Effect and Dragon Age developer
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director