GIGABYTE's UEFI for the X299-Aorus Gaming 7 Pro is very similar to GIGABYTE's other X299 and even Z370 motherboards. It offers all the settings you to need control the fans and even RGB LEDs. Overclocking is super easy to accomplish through the built-in settings, you just need to know where to find certain voltages and multiple settings.
I also found that GIGABYTE's default fan curve for the system fan two was set to ramp all the way up at 90C. System fan header two is actually connected to the VRM fan, so it makes sense this fan curve would be set like that. You can always change it to have the VRM fan work more often.
Software applications bundled with the motherboard include 3D OSD, @BIOS, BIOS Setup, USB Blocker, Cloud Station, EasyTune, Fast Boot, RGB Fusion, SIV, Smart Backup, Smart TimeLock, Smart keyboard, and VTuner.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299-Aorus Gaming 7 PRO Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X299-Aorus Gaming 7 PRO Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X299-Aorus Gaming 7 PRO Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Terminator 2 3D' Blu-ray giveaway!
- AMD's new Ryzen 7 2800X teased: 12C/24T at up to 5.1GHz
- Start 2018 healthy with our Fitbit Blaze giveaway
- Soul Calibur VI announced, coming in 2018
- Death Stranding keeps getting weirder and weirder
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series