Software and BIOS
Pressing F12 on boot up will bring you to a boot menu where you can do many things such as diagnose problems, flash your BIOS, recover the OS, or enter the BIOS. The UEFI BIOS has a mouse, but keyboard control is also present, and the BIOS/UEFI looks more like a Windows program than a BIOS/UEFI.
You can monitor battery level and health and easily configure boot options. Although, you can't really add in any other internal storage device.
Everything from audio control to keyboard lighting and the ability to disable the touchscreen is available.
Secure boot is enabled by default. There isn't much software installed on the notebook, but you do get WAVES MaxxAudio Pro software.
Dell Update compliments the rest of the notebook's software. Dell Customer Connect allows you to reach out to Dell, or rather for Dell to reach out to you.
Dell Power Manager allows you to control your battery and charging options. You also have Dell Digital Delivery where the software you purchase from Dell shows up.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- Red Dead Online microtransactions are live
- The PC game store wars begin
- NieR: Automata's 2B arrives in Soulcalibur VI on December 18
- HyperX Savage EXO Portable SSD Review
- AM1H-ITX will not turn on what do I do next?
- MyDigitalSSD BPX Pro Firmware 12.1 Update - Higher Peaks
- ASUS ZX53VW keyboard issue
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD Review
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire