Software and BIOS
Pressing F12 on boot up will bring you to a boot menu where you can do many things such as diagnose problems, flash your BIOS, recover the OS, or enter the BIOS. The UEFI BIOS has a mouse, but keyboard control is also present, and the BIOS/UEFI looks more like a Windows program than a BIOS/UEFI.
You can monitor battery level and health and easily configure boot options. Although, you can't really add in any other internal storage device.
Everything from audio control to keyboard lighting and the ability to disable the touchscreen is available.
Secure boot is enabled by default. There isn't much software installed on the notebook, but you do get WAVES MaxxAudio Pro software.
Dell Update compliments the rest of the notebook's software. Dell Customer Connect allows you to reach out to Dell, or rather for Dell to reach out to you.
Dell Power Manager allows you to control your battery and charging options. You also have Dell Digital Delivery where the software you purchase from Dell shows up.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COD: WWII sold 5x more than Star Wars: Battlefront II in Nov
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced, has 4-player co-op
- TITAN V benched against GTX 1080 Ti: $2999 versus $699
- PUBG's release timing for Xbox One announced, controller map
- AMD Ryzen 10 3970X: 24C/48T at 5.5GHz teased
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series