Physical Overview Continued
The QWERTY keyboard is laid out like any other keyboard, and there are a good number of function keys. The keys are of a decent size so that people with larger fingers won't have trouble typing away. A discrete fingerprint sensor is located on the right side of the opened notebook.
A small 720P camera is located below the display on the left side of the screen. Regulatory information can be found on the underside of the XPS tag cover on the bottom of the notebook.
The InfinityEdge display offers an extremely thin bezel, and because of its thin size, the camera had to be moved to the bottom.
The notebook opened up roughly 120 degrees, and it's extremely thin. The notebook's keyboard is backlit with white LEDs, but it's hard to see their light unless you are in a dark environment.
The notebook's bottom was easy to remove, and you get easy access to the M.2 slot, battery, and WIFI card, although you don't really need to mess with either of those devices. The SSD is a Toshiba KXG50ZNV512G 512GB NVMe based drive.
The WIFI/BT card is a Killer 1535, and it's rated for 867Mbps, and it's a very high quality and solid performing M.2 based WIFI/BT drive. The speakers are very small, but pack kind of a big punch for their size.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 Remake, zero plans for Nintendo Switch debut
- PUBG's new Sanhok map, Fortnite-like 'Event Pass' launching
- Join the 'Vikings' war in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new 8C/16T chip spotted, could be the Core i7-8900K
- Bithumb hacked, over $30 million in cryptocurrency stolen
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Dumb question regarding moderator approval
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit