The Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC has a decent VRM, and since I had it actively cooled, I had no issues overclocking. I set VCore to 1.3v with mode 4 LLC, increase current capability for the PWM, and enabled XMP. The kit had zero issues overclocking up to where we expect it to be, although we don't know how it will do with a delidded CPU or under subzero cooling.
Compatible Memory Overclocking Kits
In this section, I overclock four memory kits only using XMP, if the kit works then the results are below. I welcome memory vendors to send in their kits to be tested on each motherboard.
The board easily overclocked the Dominator Platinums to 3200MHz and the TridentZ to 3600MHz using just XMP. G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600MHz 32GB (2x8GB) and Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz C16 (8GBx2) overclocked with ease.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]