The UEFI BIOS on the motherboard is much like those on other MSI motherboards. It offers a wide range of settings, and even includes options to secure erase SSDs. Fan control is provided through a GUI and is well designed.
Overclocking settings are plentiful, and I like the ability to choose between putting the CPU into dynamic versus fixed mode. If in the fixed mode the CPU multiplier always stays steady, and you should use override VCore, but if you are in the dynamic mode you should use adaptive VCore, so it drops with CPU frequency.
MSI includes LiveUpdate 6, Mystic Light, X-Boost, Command Center, MSI Gaming APP, RAMDisk, Nahimic 2, DPC Latency Tuner, TriDef VR, MSI Smart Tool, APP Manager, SuperCharger, Fast Boot, and SteelSeriesEngine 3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]