Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued
MSI uses a Realtek ALC1220 120dB SNR audio codec with integrated headphone amplifier (rear IO), and it's located under a metal EMI shield. A Texas Instruments OP1652 provides amplification for the front panel HD audio header. There are also Nippon Chemicon gold series electrolytic capacitors for the audio outputs and physical PCB division for the audio section.
The wired NIC uses Intel's i219v consumer PHY that works with the MAC in the PCH to produce a 1Gbit NIC. Wireless AC and Bluetooth are provided by an Intel 8265 Wireless AC controller located on a card. The rear IO has two USB 3.1 ports that are provided by an ASMedia ASM3142. An ASMedia ASM1543 provides type-C port switch and CC logic capabilities.
The motherboard also provides multiple re-drivers for the USB 3.0 and some SATA6Gb/s ports. The ASM1467 and NGFF re-drivers and the ASM1464 are USB 3.0 re-drivers.
The main SuperIO controller is the nuvoTon NCT6795D, which provides PS/2, fan control, and hardware monitoring. A microcontroller labeled 104GFA is a suspected contender as the main digital/addressable RGB LED controller for the built-in RGBs and the headers.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite update 6.10: PS4 Pro res jumps from 1080p to 1440p
- Fallout 76 Platinum Edition costs $115, DOESN'T INCLUDE GAME
- This Zelda song is perfect for Halloween
- Red Dead Redemption 2 ships on two discs
- Sony to use blockchain DRM to secure content
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam