Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued
MSI uses a Realtek ALC1220 120dB SNR audio codec with integrated headphone amplifier (rear IO), and it's located under a metal EMI shield. A Texas Instruments OP1652 provides amplification for the front panel HD audio header. There are also Nippon Chemicon gold series electrolytic capacitors for the audio outputs and physical PCB division for the audio section.
The wired NIC uses Intel's i219v consumer PHY that works with the MAC in the PCH to produce a 1Gbit NIC. Wireless AC and Bluetooth are provided by an Intel 8265 Wireless AC controller located on a card. The rear IO has two USB 3.1 ports that are provided by an ASMedia ASM3142. An ASMedia ASM1543 provides type-C port switch and CC logic capabilities.
The motherboard also provides multiple re-drivers for the USB 3.0 and some SATA6Gb/s ports. The ASM1467 and NGFF re-drivers and the ASM1464 are USB 3.0 re-drivers.
The main SuperIO controller is the nuvoTon NCT6795D, which provides PS/2, fan control, and hardware monitoring. A microcontroller labeled 104GFA is a suspected contender as the main digital/addressable RGB LED controller for the built-in RGBs and the headers.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The 'Lady and the Tramp' live-action remake airs on Disney+, Nov 12th
- Clickbait is real, Netflix thriller looks at dark side of social media
- President Trump wants to NUKE HURRICANES to stop them hitting the US
- HPE's new supercomputer will help NASA run Crysis on the Moon
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 will also use CRYENGINE, will have modding
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best