Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued
MSI uses a Realtek ALC1220 120dB SNR audio codec with integrated headphone amplifier (rear IO), and it's located under a metal EMI shield. A Texas Instruments OP1652 provides amplification for the front panel HD audio header. There are also Nippon Chemicon gold series electrolytic capacitors for the audio outputs and physical PCB division for the audio section.
The wired NIC uses Intel's i219v consumer PHY that works with the MAC in the PCH to produce a 1Gbit NIC. Wireless AC and Bluetooth are provided by an Intel 8265 Wireless AC controller located on a card. The rear IO has two USB 3.1 ports that are provided by an ASMedia ASM3142. An ASMedia ASM1543 provides type-C port switch and CC logic capabilities.
The motherboard also provides multiple re-drivers for the USB 3.0 and some SATA6Gb/s ports. The ASM1467 and NGFF re-drivers and the ASM1464 are USB 3.0 re-drivers.
The main SuperIO controller is the nuvoTon NCT6795D, which provides PS/2, fan control, and hardware monitoring. A microcontroller labeled 104GFA is a suspected contender as the main digital/addressable RGB LED controller for the built-in RGBs and the headers.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X $1,500 (Buy on our Site www.BizFests.com)
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8010LH Review
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit