Case Build & Finished Product
The more we look at the front of the 5PM ARC Blue chassis, the more we like it. Made mostly of tinted glass, with only the thinnest of gaps and frame showing around it, the appearance is sleek and sophisticated.
While the 5PM may not seem expansive inside, with what we have installed, it bodes well to the actual amount of space you have to deal with. There is room for the AIO at the top of the chassis, not conflicting with the motherboard, The GPU is level even without the support of the plastic cover, and all we see of the wires is just the minimum needed for connectivity.
The dust shield snaps into the chassis as it should, but the GPU gave us a fight. Once installed, it lines up perfectly, but the gap between chassis and expansion slots is not very wide, and we had to force the GPU into its proper location. The PSU, on the other hand, went in smooth and is easily screwed to the chassis.
We tested drives in all of the locations, and we had no issues with fitment, but keep in mind, wires for the 2.5" drive trays will have to run next to the PSU, increasing what can be seen through the side panel. As for our additional wiring from the PSU, we were able to get it all routed easily and tied down to the motherboard tray where applicable.
Even fully loaded, due to the tint in the tempered glass sides, it is hard to see anything that is not a few millimeters away from the inside of them. The looks have only changed slightly, and that is due to the use of round head screws on the radiator, where it has made the plastic dust filter curve over them.
Once the juice is added, that is when the 5PM ARC Blue chassis comes to life. No matter the speed of the fans, we are greeted with the bright blue circles of LED lighting on all four fans. We can also see the LED lights on the side of the video card, and while the tubing blocks most of it from view at this angle, we can also see bits of the head unit LED lights.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TITAN V benched against GTX 1080 Ti: $2999 versus $699
- PUBG's release timing for Xbox One announced, controller map
- AMD Ryzen 10 3970X: 24C/48T at 5.5GHz teased
- Enter our 'Terminator 2 3D' Blu-ray giveaway!
- AMD's new Ryzen 7 2800X teased: 12C/24T at up to 5.1GHz
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series